The biggest question these children (and their parents had was, "Why?" It seemed surreal to them that anonymous Christians living thousands of miles away would have lovingly packed such beautiful gifts to send to children they didn't know or would ever meet. Pastor James Richards, director of New Horizons Missions told us, "Our Pastors in South Asia want to thank Samaritans Purse, Franklin Graham and all of those wonderful families that worked so hard to make up these beautiful gift boxes. Many times you don't get to hear what happened to your donation. But now you can hear it from me - you have made thousands of little children living in our villages very happy. If that's not enough - it is an incredible way of preaching the Gospel - not words but by demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ." New Horizons Missions is very active in the Third World.
NEW HORIZONS MISSIONS - NEWS UPDATES
- 16th and 21st Centuries Collide
- Disaster Into Victory
- What can you expect at the Judgment?
- Turning Disaster into Triumph
- Floods Devastate South Asia Again
- What's Impossible for Man is Possible for God
- Will God Forgive a Murderer?
- Sometimes Bad Things Just Happen
- God Always Listens
- Letter from the Missions 2
Posted by Administrator on 5/20/2014