NEW HORIZONS MISSIONS - NEWS UPDATES
- Disaster Into Victory
- What can you expect at the Judgment?
- Turning Disaster into Triumph
- Floods Devastate South Asia Again
- What's Impossible for Man is Possible for God
- Will God Forgive a Murderer?
- Sometimes Bad Things Just Happen
- God Always Listens
- Letter from the Missions 2
- New Bible Teachings a Hit
Posted by Administrator on 1/19/2014
In the west we consider a tent useful for a camping trip by the lake or perhaps to visit when the Circus comes to town. But we have found that in South Asia, a large tent will provide much needed shelter and save lives - especially of the elderly and little children. Each of these large tents will sleep about 250 and is a much-needed asset to a congregation who are living in the most dreadful poverty. What may be a plain tent to us becomes a place of rescue and comfort for the lives that are being benefited from this simple structure.
Posted by Administrator on 1/13/2014
But you can imagine their excitement when a Donor enables us to purchase them a brand-new sturdy bicycle. All of a sudden they are now able to visit 3 or 4 villages in a day and then return home with the added bonus that their bodies are not as exhausted as they are frequently.