- 16th and 21st Centuries Collide
- Disaster Into Victory
- What can you expect at the Judgment?
- Turning Disaster into Triumph
- Floods Devastate South Asia Again
- What's Impossible for Man is Possible for God
- Will God Forgive a Murderer?
- Sometimes Bad Things Just Happen
- God Always Listens
- Letter from the Missions 2
Dear Pastor James,
I would like to share a story about a young Hindu man who came to believe in Jesus after a long time of learning from God's Word – the Holy Bible. It took a long time for this man to come to understand God’s salvation plan and accept Jesus as his personal Lord & Savior. I prayed for him continuously. His name is Sameeal and he is 24 years old. When I started to share with him things from Bible, he was not interested ignored me. He was very a ritual person and obeyed Hindu idols and practiced Hindu worship in the Temples. He also offered sacrifices to idols. He shared with me